- EVENTS AT ST. THOMAS ANGLICAN CHURCH, ST. THOMAS, 20 Flora Street:
Community Meal - FREE, on the 3rd Friday of each month from 5 to 6pm, doors open @ 4:30pm. All are welcome to come and enjoy a warm meal!
Next dates are: April 21, May 19, June 16.
at St. Thomas Anglican Church, 20 Flora St., St. Thomas. POSTER
A Very Special Motherz Day Extravaganza, on May 13 from 7 to 11pm, doors open at 6:30pm,
$15.00 per ticket, advance tickets available now from the office.
Cash bar and food available for purchase.
Featuring: Dealerz Choice Showcase Band, Brian Salt, Ken Kokko, Noel Lesperance, Randy Dawdy.
Come out & enjoy a night of great music and dancing!
at St. Thomas, Anglican Church, 20 Flora St., St. Thomas, 519-631-7368.
Almighty Roast Beef Dinner Fundraiser, on the 4th Friday of each month from 5 to 6:30pm. $20.00 each, Advance Ticket Sales now available from the office from 10am to 2pm (Tues. to Fri.).
Upcoming Dinner Dates are: April 28th, May 26th & June 23rd.
Come out and enjoy a heavenly meal! POSTER
St. Jude’s, London: Trivia Night – Saturday April 15 – 7 PM
We will have tables of 6. Trivia game has 100 questions over 10 rounds. There will be refreshments for purchase. Some snacks are provided but tables can bring their own. Individual players will be accommodated. This is a fundraising event. Cost is $20 per person. Contact the office 519-660-6198 or Don Hambley 519-433-4719 email@example.com to book a spot.
On April 22 Old St Paul’s Church, Woodstock is hosting the Blazing Fiddles. High energy family fun starting at 1:30pm and followed by refreshments afterwards.
Adults $25.00, Students $10.00 and kids 12 & under are Free. Tickets will be available at the door, at Hallmark in Woodstock or by calling 519-537-3921.
- Church Goes to the Movies: A screening of the movie musical GODSPELL, Sunday, April 30, 1:30 PM at the Princess Twin Cinema (46 King St. N., Waterloo). Join in the exuberance of the Easter season with this unique take on the Gospel According to Matthew, with music inspired by the hymnal of the American Episcopal Church. Arrive anytime after 1:00 PM to gather and visit the concession stand. After the film we'll have time to share some responses to the film, and then to chat informally in the lobby or gallery. This is a FREE event presented by St. Andrew's in Kitchener, with donations welcome to help offset the cost of the theatre rental and film rights. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-743-0911.
- St. James' Church Ingersoll is pleased to announce a very special evening - dinner and concert with legendary Canadian Country Music Hall inductee Marie Botrell.
Marie will sing many of her hits from her successful recording career. She will also perform well known songs from both the country and pop charts and more.
This outstanding dinner concert will be held one night only – Friday April 28.
Your evening will begin with Cocktails at 6:00 pm (cash bar); Dinner at 6:30 pm (a buffet dinner deliciously prepared and served by Thamesford's Village Deli catering team), and culminate with the Marie Botrell Show at 7:30 pm.
Tickets for the evening are $55.00 and the venue is the Unifor Local 88 Hall on Victoria Street in Ingersoll.
So act now and call the church office at 519-485-0385 to reserve your tickets. Simply tell Kristy Van Kooten-Bossence, our office administrator, how many tickets you require. A wonderful dinner and show awaits you this spring!
- Trinity, Cottam, 235 County Rd. 34W, will hold a dine-in or take out smorgasbord on Saturday, April 29th from 4:30-6:30 pm.
Adults $20, Children under 10 yrs - $10, Children under 5 yrs - free.
- Quarter Auction. St. James’ Anglican, Cambridge, 520 Ellis Road. April 29. Doors open 1pm, bidding starts at 2pm.
Bring your own quarters or buy from us. Entrance fee: $5.00 and $5.00 per paddle to bid.
For more information SEE THE POSTER.
- St. George's , London - Choral Evensong April 30 at 4pm
- St. John’s Anglican Church, Tillsonburg is celebrating the CORONATION OF KING CHARLES III on Friday, May 5 with a special TEA served with sandwiches and desserts from 12 noon until 2:30 pm.
Tickets available at the church office and at the door on May 5 ($15 per person). SEE THE POSTER
- Luke's Place. London: Artisans and High Tea, Saturday, May 6, 10AM to 4PM, in support of Luke’s Place London and London area Artisans.
Admission free. High Tea: $15.00
MORE INFORMATION HERE
- Trinity Anglican Church, Cambridge is hosting a Beef Dinner on Sunday May 7 at 5pm (followed by Evensong at 7pm) to mark the Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III.
Contact the church office at 519 621 8860 to book your tickets which are $25 each for this sumptuous feast!
- A Service of Choral Evensong in Celebration of the Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III.
Trinity Anglican Church, Simcoe
Sunday, May 7 at 3PM, followed by refreshments.
SEE THE POSTER
- “BACK HOME AGAIN”, presented by SIMPLY CLASSIC. Church of the Ascension, London (2060 Dundas St. East), Saturday, May 13 at 7pm.
$15.00 (children 12 and under $10.00). Order at: email@example.com or 519-451-7780.
More information HERE